Wednesday, February 26, 2014

RITU RANI

DATE – 10/01/2014

MOBILE - 999248734


      
  • Everything was very good. The way of teaching, environment mess all are very nice. The food was very delicious.
  • I love the way of teaching of Oberoi sir and also the Mani sir and Ranjit sir who teach us very effectively. All the teaching staff is very nice. We meet lot of friends which is great opportunity provided by Minerva academy.
  • I feel that I am increasing my confident than the earlier, which benefit me; obviously we met lot of friends and have a great time with them. We visualize our weakness which is great opportunity for me. Now I can try to decrease it. Now we have lot of knowledge about SSB. I feel very changed in me.
  • Now I feel that I am confident that I will surely be recommended. I also want to increase it more definitely I will recommend. I will give my best SSB. The fear of interview was also decrease. I will do which all the teachers teach us. A lot I love the interview lecture most.
  • Yes, I definitely I will recommend all the students for Minerva academy. Because I also feel change a lot in me and now I am confident very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments