Friday, April 4, 2014

Abhishek Jamwal


State & city – Himanchal Pradesh, Distt. Rangora Nurpur
SSB Center & Course – NDA, SSB AND P.A.BT

  • It will be my most memorable moment in my life. In these days I have tasted the life of army.
  • The thing which I loved in Minerva academy is that it is one of the most reputed academy for joining training of NDA, SSB etc. the faculty is also very good. All the faculty members are very good and those teacher give lectures are brilliant and I should been interest in their lecture.
  • When I came here I was not that much broad. Minded and was not having a good recommend. But when simultaneously I listing the lecture of the teachers and this gave me courage, determination and boldness to speak out.
  • Academy infrastructure is very good and also ground, mess and hostel are neat and clean. The environment which is provided here is same as we will face in actual training. Every person as disciplined here. The academy member make a gentlemen but of a man.
  • Yes, I feel confident for SSB interview because yesterday Ranjit sir had gave the demo that how to present your interview. By watching that practically my all fears are went off and I am sure that now I can make it.
  • Yes, I will recommend Minerva academy to other aspiring candidates because in my opinion this academy is very good and brilliant at all.
  • I am having no complaints about this the Minerva academy and I will before after because also to join this academy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments