Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Rohit Sonakia

State & City – M.P. Bhopal
Phone No – 8871726757
SSB Center & Course – Bangalore, IMA (137th course)
  • What I love about Minerva academy is the homely feeling that the members of the Minerva academy gave me over the period of 10 days. The teaching methodology is impeccable because of the years of experience that they house. And the least thing is that the faculty do not try to spoon feed you, they teach things through examples & real & life experience.
  • I feel great after 10 days at the Minerva academy. I learned that even the minute details have to given a lot of importance.
  • Infrastructure is great; the food at the mess is very good. The hostel, grounds & classroom is very good. The interiors of classrooms, mess, and hostel, all coursed with posters & information.
  • Yes, definitely I feel confident for SSB interview after training now I can work on the details that SSB has.
  • Yes, I would recommend Minerva academy to all SSB, its about gaining experience of life.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments