Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Mohit Nain

State & City – Yamuna Nagar Haryana
SSB Center & Course – Allahabad (ue3-23)
  • Minerva academy is a first private institution which I came to know is not selfish and cares about money. They only believe and made us believe and follow the path of honestly.
  • I love the way of interacting and personality of Commander S.P. Singh. The jokes and sense of humor of Oberoi sir and the most influencing and inspiring personality, Ranjit sir last but not least “Mani sir bhi. Pasand Aii.”
  • I don’t know about SSB, I can’t predict future but after ten days I am feeling like I have developed so many officer like qualities in me, which I am going to follow for my whole life.
  • After ten days it seems nothing difficult in SSB interviews, which earlier seems to be giant beast coming towards me, and I felt helpless.
  • The classroom, hostel, mess, environment etc is perfectly fine. i love the three pets very much and also the most attractive thing which happens to come in academy some time that is “Ranjit sir ki car, kya cheez hai yaar.”
  • And rest of all is perfect it’s like a new family here.
  • Thank you Minerva. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments