Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Piyush Prakash

State & City – Bihar Patna
SSB Center & Course –BHOPAL (18th march), IMA 137 (CDSE)
  • The best thing about Minerva academy is that you are not the person who came here when you go from here.
  • The way to tackle any situation made me more confident. The brotherhood among all the candidates I wish I could have stayed here for long. I just loved the place and will never forget this experience.
  • The way of teaching, the friendly environment and inspiring lectures made me confident, Mani sir’s jokes, the friendliness of the teachers and staffs, even the mess staffs make you feel like home.
  • How do I feel? Truly speaking Dar nikal gaya k samne officers baithe honge tho kaise behave kaoge. Now I am confident.
  • I am confident that I will crack SSB.
  • I loved everything here, I would not forget even a bit of this place.
  • I would recommend everyone to come here even if you are not aspiring from defense services because this place this makes you confident and gives you a new frame of reference through which you look things differently and you can take your career into a new direction.
  • Thank you, Minerva for all of this.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments