Friday, April 4, 2014

Pradeep Singh Bhati



State & city – gurgaon, hariyana
SSB Center & Course – AFSB GANDHINAGAR GUJARAT, AFCAT

  •  Before coming to this reputed institute, little I had knowledge of the procedure of SSB. I must say that the amount of knowledge and the environment. I got here is incomparable
  • Academy infrastructure is superb, especially the hostel. 
  • That’s why I love this academy.
  • After these days I am fearless regarding SSB, now I consider SSB a selection board rather the thinking of it as rejection board. I am full of confidence and can really say to any assessor in SSB that I am sitting here only, ask whatever you want to ask I will answer all the questions with honestly.
  • First time in my life I experienced living in a dormitory along with so more students. Whenever I could tire think I always rushed to the ground sports faculties are sufficient for us to play in free time. in mess, food is good and proper measures of clearness in been taken that please me the most. Classroom was spacious so much of important facts were either put up on the wall or at notice board. Proper environment is been created for us to intake make knowledge.
  • I am confident now for my SSB interview. I have no second thoughts regarding SSB, no fear at all.
  • It will be my pleasure if I recommend Minerva to other aspiring candidates. Even I am looking forward to tell my younger cousin about this academy as he is also preparing for NDA.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments