Friday, April 4, 2014

Nishant kumar


State & city – Meerut, U.P.
SSB Center & Course – CDSE-1 (2014)
  • I am really gonna miss these days throughout my life.
  • Infrastructure of academy is well built in a large area, quality of food is awesome and we have football, basketball and cricket ground so that during our spare time we can spend our time by playing all these games.
  • Eco friendly environment of academy and the way of teaching of faculty I like most. Faculties (Mr. oberoi sir, col. Om. Kakkar sir, Ranjit sir, S.P. Singh & Mani sir  ) used to teach their subjects practically not theologically and that’s why students gain their knowledge much faster and learn about  their mistakes that they are going to make at SSB.
  • After 10 days I feel myself improved in physical, normal and mental field and I wish that I should have 1 more day to spend at the academy so that I can live this life 1 more day.
  • Environment of academy is very cooperative and staff members of academy are very flank with the students.
  • Before joining academy I was not much confident about my SSB but now I am very confident about my SSB interview because I have trust in teaching of my faculty and also I have knowledge how to attend SSB interview now.
  • Yes I would recommend to all those candidates who are knew to join Indian army forces and are going to face their SSB. Because this is the best academy for SSB interview and not only for interview it’s the best institute which enhance our personality so we can also join the academy for personality development course also.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments