Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Arun R.K.

State & City – Kerla, Trivandnm
SSB Center & Course – Bangalore, TGC
  • The first thing which comes into my mind is the reputation of Minerva academy in companion with other SSB training institution. The record thing which comes into my mind is the uniqueness of the teaching one that’s followed in this academy which focuses only on the baric. The academy’s teaching helps us not only in SSB interview but also in other interview which we may come across in our life.
  • The infrastructure, hostel, mess, grounds, classroom, environment & surroundings at Minerva academy are really good. The hostel life is really superb. The grounds and mess are also of good quality. The environment & surroundings here at Minerva are really superb.
  • It is not that I will recommend it as just another SSB coaching center. I will recommend it to others as an experience that can change your outlook on life.
  • I love a lot of things about the Minerva academy.
  • After so many days of training at Minerva I feel really happy. I feel that my decision to choose Minerva for my SSB training was the right decision. I have learnt so many things from my life here. I have learnt the importance of having good qualities and the importance of being a good individual. I have learnt how to face any life with confidence.
  • Yes, I feel really confident for SSB interview now. It is not just the SSB interview, but I am confident to give any interview in my life. I am confident of facing my life in the correct way.
  • Yes, I will definitely recommend the Minerva academy to other aspiring SSB candidates.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments