Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Babandeep Kaur (127)


  • This academy gives the full efforts for preparing students for this exam and futures in defense. I love this academy.
  • I was not confident before I had founded this academy.
  • Yes, of course I’ll recommend others to join this academy. As I am satisfied with all what I get from this academy and will tell my friends and others about this.
  • The environment of academy regarding study is good. And discipline is perfect. I love the most is the discipline and teachers who put proper efforts on us for preparing us for the future.
  • I have learnt a lot and it was a great experience to be the part of Minerva academy. Teachers are excellent and I had learn too much from them and I am satisfied with all the classes I had go through this month.
  • As I am a day scholar and I like the infrastructure and the classroom’s are well maintained and friendly environment is here. Hema Maim, Ranjit sir and other teachers are too cooperative with all of us.
  • Yes, I am feeling confident and our English teacher’s, general knowledge teacher & physics teacher are the best teachers of mine and they all had taught so many things at which.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments