Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Manjeet

Course – AFCAT
  • At Minerva, I learn many things like the stamina of studying for many things like the stamina of studying for many hours. I have improved my stamina of spending time with books. They (the teachers of the Minerva Academy) have taught us the methods to learn things correctly & to remember them appropriately.
  • Minerva academy is fully furnished having lush-green environment. Infrastructure is very good. Every kind of facility is provided in the hostel & full security is also there given to the girls. Mess is too good. The food is delicious & there is no partiality. The cooks are very good & they give family like atmosphere.
  • I love the support which is given to the students during my whole training period. I have never felt that I am away from my parents & home. The girls hostel in charge support like she is very much know to us and always helps whenever we are in need. Of course she is little bit strict but it’s all because it’s her duty.
  • I like the teaching style of humanity teacher Mr. Salil soni English teacher, Mr. Indu Prakash & math’s teacher Mr. Navneet. They have shared their experience with us so that we will never make even a trivial mistake. Teachers are very much supportive here & they are very skillful. I have no knowledge before my coming here. Since my novice in general studies so now I have improved it to a sufficient level with the help of Mr. Salil.
  • Yes, I am very much confident for my exam.
  • Yes, for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments