Thursday, April 10, 2014

Shubham Thakur

Course – NDA
  • My love to Minerva Academy is so that if I achieve my goal then it will be because of Minerva Academy only.
  • It is producing India’s finest since 1955.
  • If any ask me my view about any then academy, I have some points and views to say. But only one also asks views about Minerva academy, they I have no views about it Minerva Academy is word less. It is such a good and disciplined Academy I have even seen. My love to it is Minerva should reach on top of all academies. To keep its achievement constant and make it higher in academies and SSB coaching, I perform to take coaching at Minerva academy.
  • My feeling after coaching at Minerva academy is good. When I came here I was not able to adapt here but slowly-slowly as the time passed I felt good studying in this academy. I full confident and well I learn about time management of complete a paper, current affairs. I full that in coming year, there will be more students in Minerva academy who will be taking coaching for NDA or SSB army other courses.
  •  When I came here, I saw a written line on the logo board of Minerva Academy and also everywhere. On websites that. It thought since 1995 it is producing the finest and make student fit for exams and SSB coaching but when I came here; I can surely say that statement is true. It will and it is producing finest student now. In past and will make students finest in future.
  • Now about Minerva produces Mr. Ranjit sir who is the best teacher who I have ever met. Ranjit sir is an enthusiastic man who is full of energy and positive view. One who never think and bring thought of negative views. Ever tells us that the current affairs, tell like we are his own children and also helps in all problem.
  • About Miss Hema Singh Bajaj who is the M.D, of the academy is a good and one who care and helps to so that we can achieve our goals. She also helps in maintain the discipline and studies.
  • About Minerva academy infrastructure – it has good and well maintained infrastructure with will hardware and hostel will good and proper facilities all the facilities in Minerva one good are best provided. The environment is good and is proper for self study or classroom studies. All the admin staffs members with Vicky sir.
  • About:-
  • Vicky sir – one and only teacher who stay with us as a friend and as well as teacher. He has all the qualities one a teacher as well as a admin staff member need, how to talk, way of talking, way of handling proper’s, way of teaching so in coming fears he will also have his progress / hand in Minerva progress.
  • And – all other staff members are also cooperative and one helpful.
  • Yes I full confident to give my exam. But I am studying in 10th at present which means I am not eligible for exam. But I will give my exam and will give in a sense that is my first and last exam. So we have got notes which will help us to improve and get more and more knowledge.
  • Yes, I will aspire other candidate for joining Minerva academy because, the facilities we are getting here are much enough to computer on NDA exam CDS or any other exams. I will surely ensure you that in coming years everyone will come to Minerva and join it. I will till every one the finest academy to our future is the Minerva academy.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments