Friday, April 4, 2014

Dilraj singh


State & city – Punjab ph-10, Mohali
SSB Center & Course – Allahabad and TGC – 119
  • I am a completely changed person I am amazed to see that what I was when I came here and now what I am. I have changed to completely new personality.
  • I love the teachers and faculty members of this institute. Especially ranjit sir, Bajaj sir he’s really awesome thumbs up to him and other thing is ground and playing facility of the institute and as I am day scalar I can’t fault about hostel much. 
  • Academy infrastructure is really good it is very big most of the academy doesn’t have this big ground and classroom as I am a sport lover I loved the ground faculty in the campus.
  • Yes, I do feel confident enough that I will go through and be an Indian army officer.
  • Yes, I will definitely recommend the Minerva academy to the other aspiring candidate because I had a awesome time being here and I also want others to have it.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments