Friday, April 4, 2014

Student Feedback Page 10

Course – NDA
  • My love to Minerva Academy is so that if I achieve my goal then it will be because of Minerva Academy only.
  • It is producing India’s finest since 1955.

Course – CDS - afcat
State/City – MP/Gwalior
  • Minerva academy is the best Academy in India in terms of written coaching as well as in SSB for the defense aspirants.
  •  I have not seen a library consisting vast study material expect Minerva academy.
  • The admin stallion wing is also very useful for the students. As it provides different-different model papers of the exams. At any time when we asked them to do so.
  • I feel great after getting coaching from the academy. This was my first experience outside my home town. And it ends well.
  • Academy infrastructure is very good here, hostel are spacious and furniture is also good, mess, I consider it as the best mess in the northern India and the food quality is awesome, nutritious. Ground facility is also very good, classrooms are big and well maintained chairs and desk are of good quality. Environment and surroundings are very close to nature. The environment we get here is of great use in completion full of studying. Overall my experience was outstanding and will be very useful in farther life. 


Course – AFCAT
  • At Minerva, I learn many things like the stamina of studying for many things like the stamina of studying for many hours. I have improved my stamina of spending time with books. They (the teachers of the Minerva Academy) have taught us the methods to learn things correctly & to remember them appropriately.
  • Minerva academy is fully furnished having lush-green environment. Infrastructure is very good. Every kind of facility is provided in the hostel & full security is also there given to the girls. Mess is too good. The food is delicious & there is no partiality. The cooks are very good & they give family like atmosphere.



  • The teachers are great and patient to have all our doubts clear even if it would take way past the class time and no matter how irrelevant the doubts all.
  • The atmosphere provided for interaction of different aspirants and study material has been very informative.
  • It has really been fun here at the academy with people so wonderful around you.
 
State & City – Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh
SSB Center & Course – U.E.S. Allahabad
  • The fun, knowledge and the confidence that I experience after coming to Minerva academy is awesome. I never thought of being in an institute taking class for about 10 hours a day.



State & City – Rajasthan & Jaipur
SSB Center & Course – SSB Bhopal Center & TGC
  • After 10 days of coaching in Minerva academy the first thought that comes to my mind is that can it last a bit longer. Bonds I made with friends coming from different places in just such a short period gives a good feeling.

State & City – Sitapur, U.P.
SSB Center & Course – 109 ACC
  • Four years ago, I was joined the academy in and they was tried to pour al the things by the principal of mug up. When I reached here and found here are the only things is practical, then, I found the difference between the Minerva academy and the other academy.
 


State & City – Himanchal  Pradesh, Solan
SSB Center & Course – Allahabad, TGC-119
  • I want to join the armed forces “Indian Army” as early as possible. I am thankful to my guide who told me about this academy and I have loved every moments pride and embarrassment here. The faculty has guided me in a way that I have gained a lot of confidence. I am more than satisfied again ( I took written coaching before).

State & City – West Bangal, Hawrah
SSB Center & Course – Bhopal, IMA, 30th March
  • The teacher I bet is world class & much better. They are the best. The staff too was just awesome. These 10 days I have learnt, lived enjoyed & would cherish for always. The friends I have made here I know would last for always. The last day has made me feel like I don’t want go.  




State & City – Siliguri, West bangal
SSB Center & Course –Allahabad, CDSE-SSB
  •  I feel much better. I am one of the screened out candidate. Voice never came out of my mouth. But now I am able to speak more confidently and efficiently.
  • Academy structure is just fantastic. Hostel is really good. Mess is really nice, food served is really good.



Previous Page                                                                                                                           Next Page



No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments