Wednesday, April 23, 2014

OP Nitharwal

State & City – Sikar, Rajasthan
SSB Center & Course – ACC-109 Bhopal
  • I love in the Minerva academy a lot of things. The 100 hours circle of the course and in only 10 days completes all the syllabus of SSB and clarified all the doubt about the SSB interview.  
  • But I like the lecturer of Ranjit sir and his attitude I can’t express my views in the words and I like Madam’s lecturer about interview. GTO very interesting with Mani sir He did our mental exercise I can’t forget it in my whole life. I also like the timing and well decision of mess and kitchen staff and food men as. So here 10 days of my life memorial day of my life I can’t forget in my whole life.
  • After spend 10 days Minerva academy I have a lot of candidate about interview I tell that I will defiantly recommend in SSB. I learnt many things like as art of speech. GD tricks, how to fill up P l Q from and GTO so I feel very good speaker.
  • Yes I tell confident upcoming in Minerva academy.
  • I explained these in 1st week. I like everything in Minerva academy.
  • I difficulty suggest to other student about Minerva academy.  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments