Thursday, April 10, 2014

Sanjay handwaj


Course – NDA      

  • The library of the academy has many different books and those are good enough to make one’s mind brilliant in field of studies. The environment here is very silent and if one wants to concentrate on studies can easily concentrate on it. The study material of the academy is very good for a quick revision.
  • The mess is also very good as I have visited many academies but the food I had in this academy is the best and the best part is that they provided a balanced diet including everything is fruit vegetable etc. the ground of academy is awesome also the academy is having its basketball court, which I liked most on I used to be their most of the time.
  • I like the campus of the academy as it is very big and is also a neat and clean and one can play here whatever he/she wants. The academy made be enjoy my 4 weeks fully and the most important thing is the education I got here.
  • I came here to know how to prepare for my exam and what are the fields or subjects I had to focus and improve to crack the exam. Also after going to home I will follow all the suggestions made by teachers here and I am sure this will help me a lot to enhance my knowledge.
  • The infrastructure of the academy is awesome for a child who needs to be an all wonder. One can study here in class room during late night also and can play any game. The hostel of the academy is very nice. The rooms are big and the proper care of rooms in done so that the student can have stay this happily. The best thing in the environment it is kind of isolated from the city which is awesome as one can study easily. The trees and grass here provide a beautiful look to the students and our can enjoy just by looking at them.
  • After leaving I know what to study and how to study and from where to study. So by all him I can say that I am confident for my exam.
  • Yes, I would definitely recommend the students preparing for NDA that Minerva academy is appropriate for their studies. On the other hand who want directions to their NDA career and the most important thing that those who are not much motivated to the offense field, I will definitely recommend them Minerva academy as I got motivated a lot from this academy. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments