Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Ashish Sharma

State & City – Siliguri, West bangal
SSB Center & Course –Allahabad, CDSE-SSB
  •  I feel much better. I am one of the screened out candidate. Voice never came out of my mouth. But now I am able to speak more confidently and efficiently.
  • Academy structure is just fantastic. Hostel is really good. Mess is really nice, food served is really good.
  • Teacher’s here are very co-operative and teach really well we get chance to improve our knowledge about it. Adding to it we get to fresh up our activities like playing football, cricket, volley ball etc.
  • Only one thing in a week if they could serve chicken one day it would be really nice.
  • After coaching here I am very confident god willing.
  • I think I will make it though.
  • Definitely this is the best place for SSB coaching here, teachers focus on every aspect of SSB. Add to it they tell us not to live our originality and teach us to be honest and teach us that our confidence is only with you.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments