Wednesday, April 9, 2014

V. Naga Vamsi


  • The infrastructure & environment here are very good. They provided each and every faculty that is required for a student. The food in the mess is so good and I didn’t expect this type of quality in the food.
  • The quality which the academy takes in every aspect and the care which they take on students.
  • I learnt so many things here, which I didn’t learn at my schooling. Especially I learnt much about social and English. I am now confident enough that with a like bit of practice I can succeed in any competitive exams.
  • The only sad things are the non-veg lovers have to count their days as we don’t have any non-veg here.
  • I feel better enough now and a little bit of self preparation will make me more confident to give my exam.
  •  Ya, I will recommend this academy to all those aspirants who I know.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments