Thursday, April 10, 2014

Akshay Singh Bhadouna



Course – CDS - AFCAT
State/City – MP/Gwalior

  • Minerva academy is the best Academy in India in terms of written coaching as well as in SSB for the defense aspirants.
  •  I have not seen a library consisting vast study material expect Minerva academy.
  • The admin stallion wing is also very useful for the students. As it provides different-different model papers of the exams. At any time when we asked them to do so.
  • I feel great after getting coaching from the academy. This was my first experience outside my home town. And it ends well.
  • Academy infrastructure is very good here, hostel are spacious and furniture is also good, mess, I consider it as the best mess in the northern India and the food quality is awesome, nutritious. Ground facility is also very good, classrooms are big and well maintained chairs and desk are of good quality. Environment and surroundings are very close to nature. The environment we get here is of great use in completion full of studying. Overall my experience was outstanding and will be very useful in farther life.
  • Every part of the academy is of great importance. The main part of it was written faculty, administration and library. It provides books from various fields like physics, chemistry, biology, mathematics, general knowledge of a student and provides them an extra edge as compare to others. The news section was very beneficial for the students and consists of national newspaper and magazines like TIME, FRONTLINE, INDIA TODAY etc. they are very helpful towards us and give their best to help us. Vicky sir is very helpful and hard working towards his job and regarding student welfare.
  • Our admin also plays a role of our mentor and a friend. He is very candid and cordial and our admin sirloin wing encourages us to crack the exam and develop our skills in which field. I learn so much from here which will be beneficial for me in the future time. My GS, mathematics, reasoning section was weak but here I learned about them quickly by the suggestion of our faculty. My classmates helped me a lot during the course to recognize my weakness & they helped me to develop my strong points. Ranjit sir and Heena maim motivated. The students for their success in the exam. I have learnt a lot from them and I wish that one day I could possesses their qualities in me. Specially their communication skills and confidence.
  • I feel confident to crack the CDS exam in my next attempt coming this year. I am sure I will be an officer.
  • Yes, I will recommend Minerva Academy to other aspiring candidates for written as well as for SSB.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments