Saturday, April 5, 2014

Suhaib Aijaj Zargar



State & city – jammu & Kashmir (ang)
Email – suhaibxargar@gmail.com
SSB Center & Course – NDA
  • Coaching is one of the best, best & best. Great teachers, furnished classrooms, information of notice boards, CCTV cameras, projector and so many things.
  • Minerva academy is one of the best every academy. I feel myself possible in every field of life & confident for NDA examination. Now after 4 weeks in Minerva academy I have a change that I can.
  • In my whole life I remember especially math’s teacher, English teacher, humanities, biology, physic, chemistry teacher, as well our “josh hai hosh hai” Ranjeet sir. A person who has paralysis even his spinal cord is broken, after meeting Ranjit sir he feels confident to join Indian army.
  • Minerva academy having good hostel, mess, ground, classroom also a pleasant & calm environment & natural surroundings, great atmosphere. Mess, classroom, hostel is well furnished & maintained. Every day sweeper keeps all the academies clean. Most likely I like surroundings of campus, volley ball coat, football, cricket, basketball.
  • Yes, a person who has a word impossible in his life can make possible after standing from this academy. I recommend a person has to be “hard works”.   


No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments