Friday, April 4, 2014

Student Feedback Page 9


Suhaib Aijaj Zargar  
State & city – jammu & Kashmir (ang)
Email – suhaibxargar@gmail.com
SSB Center & Course – NDA

  • Coaching is one of the best, best & best. Great teachers, furnished classrooms, information of notice boards, CCTV cameras, projector and so many things. 


State & city – Hariyana Palwal
Email – punnetbhardwj6@gmail.com
SSB Center & Course – NDA
  • I feel so confident for my exam as the academy has provided me the best study material notes & the most important such a great faculty.




  • The infrastructure & environment here are very good. They provided each and every faculty that is required for a student. The food in the mess is so good and I didn’t expect this type of quality in the food.



  • What is about this academy is that the services the study material they practical is unmatchable.



  • This academy gives the full efforts for preparing students for this exam and futures in defense. I love this academy.
  • I was not confident before I had founded this academy.
  

Course – CDS 8 weeks

  • The academy’s infrastructure & hostel is very good. Hostel food is awesome.



Course – NDA

  • The library of the academy has many different books and those are good enough to make one’s mind brilliant in field of studies. The environment here is very silent and if one wants to concentrate on studies can easily concentrate on it. The study material of the academy is very good for a quick revision.
  • The mess is also very good as I have visited many academies but the food I had in this academy is the best and the best part is that they provided a balanced diet including everything is fruit vegetable etc. the ground of academy is awesome also the academy is having its basketball court, which I liked most on I used to be their most of the time.

Course – NDA

  • Minerva Academy is the best academy I have ever seen, the campus is very beautiful, free from every pollution and part from it the most important is the education I got from here. Here in the Minerva academy, I loved every aspect of it. I loved the way the teachers taught us.
  • Here the infrastructure is great. Hostel is great, rooms are so clean and neat, fully equipped with all the facilities, mess is also great. The food which they give us is very healthy and tasty. No other academy can give us so many facilities.

Course – NDA

  • The inspiring lectures made by each teacher have only helped me to learn only one thing to concentrate and focus on one goal that is Indian army forces.
  

Course – CDS

  • I love Minerva because of the sports ground where I spent evening hours. Due to the regular practice I loss nine kg weight.
Previous Page                                                                                                                             Next Page




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments