Friday, April 4, 2014

Shijin Manayil



State & city – KERALA, KANNUR
SSB Center & Course – Bangalore and TGC – 119

  • The thing which I have most in the academy is the support and the care that each faculty sine’s to the students individually. The atmosphere of the academy is just awesome I never felt that I am away from home.
  • The infrastructure of the academy is just fabulous. I have lived in hostel of my college for four years and many other places but this is the best hostel I have once seen in my life.  Just lone the food that has been provided by Minerva Academy is just awesome.
  • After 10 days of training I feel that I am different from the person I was just before 10 days when I went for my first SSB at Nyrore selection Board. I was just blank about SSB. But now I know everything about SSB and I will face SSB with full confidence. The most important things I learnt from Minerva are HONESTY. Honesty is the hallmark of the soldier.
  • I love each and everything about Minerva academy. Classroom, environment, surroundings everything.
  • Yes, now I feel very much confident about SSB and them time I will so with full energy. I want to thank each and every staff members of academy for making me such confident especially Ranjit sir, you are the best teacher in this world.
  • Of course, the moment I reach my home town I will recommend Minerva academy to any friends. I will feel them that this was the best decision that I had taken in my whole life.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments