Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Divya Bansal

  • The teachers are great and patient to have all our doubts clear even if it would take way past the class time and no matter how irrelevant the doubts all.
  • The atmosphere provided for interaction of different aspirants and study material has been very informative.
  • It has really been fun here at the academy with people so wonderful around you.
  • Minerva academy instead of making the students mug up the syllabus makes them understand it they help their students develop the officer like quality.
  • I have learnt how I can bring out the qualities in me, express myself, practice the right things so that I can impress and also be impressed by others my physical endurance has also increased and I am now in better position to understand the working of the board and will continue to practice so that certain qualities that I lack will also become a naturally to me. From the infrastructure to environment and mess to surroundings I’ll say in Ranjit sir’s words as “perfectly fine” and “safe secure and comfortable”. The complete schedule didn’t even make me realize when these 9 days got over and we are now here for the last days.
  • Indeed I have more confident and more knowledge full. I am fully determined to give my best and back with “mithai ka dabba”.
  • Academy’s working all perfect and be a part of this to increase the chances of your selection in all the express and for development of personality too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments