Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Harsh Kumar

State & City – Uttar Pradesh, Bareli
SSB Center & Course – Mysore – AFCAT TGC – 119 not allowed.
  • I would say that, no one can be much more confident or no one can make you much more confident then Minerva academy. The experience I had in past 10 days is one of the best moments in life. The routine & study materials helped me a lot in brushing my skills and allow me to seek & develop other qualities as well.
  • The environment and surroundings are icing on cake, as it makes Minerva as better learning center. These weren’t a single day when I didn’t play football or volleyball, because these sort of grounds are not much available in our cities.
  • It would be the only option I give to people of anyone wants to be a better. Person is world as well as for aspiring candidates.
  • It is love to Minerva academy only, that made us all so attached to it in just 10 days. The best faculty and teaching methods, Minerva has, is at par of the excellence. Mani sir dialogues, Om Kakkar sir humorus speeches Oberoi sir’s ultimate teaching methods & SP Singh guidance was always being the core of love, we had for Minerva.
  • When I came very first to Minerva academy, I want expecting all these facilities that Minerva had. Through which I came to know the potentials I have.
  • I would say again, that none can be much more confident anywhere in would for SSB interview their at Minerva academy. Ranjit sir is lectures are the one that made me affected so much & boost me up with confidence. I personality never felt that my morale is down for any interview, by the way of his teachings.
  • And a word to Ranjit sir & all the faculties, that, ab commission cheen ke hi lautenge!!
  • Respect & salute to Minerva academy.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments