Friday, April 4, 2014

Student Feedback Page 8

Abhishek Jamwal

State & city – Himanchal Pradesh, Distt. Rangora Nurpur
Phone-8091290082
SSB Center & Course – NDA, SSB AND P.A.BT
  • It will be my most memorable moment in my life. In these days I have tasted the life of army.

View Full Feedback


State & city – Ambala
Email – kaurmandeep.270@gmail.com
SSB Center & Course – NDA, AFCAT
  • My confidence level, enthusiasm to joins the defense forces, communication skills; social sing ability has improved a lot.
  • The best thing about Minerva Academy is quality that is generally not served in other hostel messes. The hostel infrastructure, auditorium is great. About the environment over here, I would say I have forgotten my own city, country & feel like I am living on a different planet & in a different world.

State & city – gurgaon, hariyana
SSB Center & Course – AFSB GANDHINAGAR GUJARAT, AFCAT
  •  Before coming to this reputed institute, little I had knowledge of the procedure of SSB. I must say that the amount of knowledge and the environment. I got here is incomparable
  • Academy infrastructure is superb, especially the hostel.   
View Full Feedback

Batch – 21 to 20 march
State & city – Punjab, Amritsar (nature) Chandigarh (present)
SSB Center & Course – selection centre east Allahabad. CDSE entry – IMA 137 (direct entry) – July 2014
  • The one thing that I liked the most about the Academy is its belief in imparting practical training to candidates through the candidates own participations. I tasks and developing in them the capability to analyses a problem. This differentiates Minerva from the rest.


State & city – Darjeeling, west bangal
SSB Center & Course – CDS (OTA)
  • I can say that, yes I was a bit several and shy guy earlier but after this training of 10 days, I can say that I can handle every situation of my life and without my hesitation.
  View Full Feedback


State & city – Meerut, U.P.
SSB Center & Course – CDSE-1 (2014)
  • I am really goanna miss these days throughout my life.
  • Infrastructure of academy is well built in a large area, quality of food is awesome and we have football, basketball and cricket ground so that during our spare time we can spend our time by playing all these games.
 View Full Feedback

State & city – KERALA, KANNUR
SSB Center & Course – Bangalore 8 tgc – 119
  • The thing which I have most in the academy is the support and the care that each faculty sine’s to the students individually. The atmosphere of the academy is just awesome I never felt that I am away from home.
  • The infrastructure of the academy is just fabulous. I have lived in hostel of my college for four years and many other places but this is the best hostel I have once seen in my life.  Just lone the food that has been provided by Minerva Academy is just awesome.
View Full Feedback


State & city – Punjab ph-10, Mohali
SSB Center & Course – Allahabad and TGC – 119
  • I am a completely changed person I am amazed to see that what I was when I came here and now what I am. I have changed to completely new personality.


State & city – Punjab mohali
Email – monie.ovi@gmail.com
SSB Center & Course – NDA
  • I love the environment this academy has created for the students. I felt like I am studying with my own family being treated like their own family too. 
View Full Feedback

State & city – Rajsthan & ajmer
Email – jp_sunny@yahool.com
SSB Center & Course – Bhopal – TGC-119
  • People are worried about physical tasks and all but I feel like they said “if you can do it here, you’ll do it there here” other facilities like washrooms & bathroom area & the most neat faculty if I compare to my prisons hostels and PGs. I would love to spend 10 more days’ thanks you Minerva.

Previous Page                                                                                                                      Next Page                                       


No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments