Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Anshul Pannu

State & City – Panchkula, Haryana
SSB Center & Course – CDS-OTA
  • I have never seen so interesting, distinguished and experienced teachers ever. I have made friendship that would last for life.
  • The academy’s infrastructure is awesome very natural and open. Hostels are much better than I expected. The food was always tasty – each and every time. Grounds were perfectly taken care of the classroom hall is shown, fully ventilated and very inspiring because all the trophies. I loved the natural, country ride environment and surroundings I don’t feel like going to the city again.
  • The thing I loved the most about Minerva academy is the level of teaching.
  • I feel a difference in my attitude. I feel that I am more enthusiastic about performing tasks and mingling with people. I feel I am coming to know what it tasks to be an officer.
  • I feel much more confident now, for SSB and more motivated than ever.
  • Yes, I would definitely recommend Minerva academy to anyone who has to go for SSB, CDS or NDA. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments