Saturday, November 1, 2014

ABHISHEK RAI

Course: AFCAT
Duration: 4 Weeks
State/City: Chandigarh

Everything is lovable about Minerva Academy. The hostels (classroom, mess, teachers but the most lovable thing is the exposure you get here. They people come from different parts of the country with different back grounds, different cultures and you get to interact with the people. You make friends. You get to learn many things. And this helps in shaping your personality.

I feel very confident after taking coaching at Minerva academy. Before coming to this academy I had given the exam, like But I was not able to clear the exam. Because my basics were not clear and tere was lack of practice. But after taking coaching from the academy all the basics are cleared. As teachers in the academy focus on basics. They helped me in understanding each and every subject. Moreover practice session were given to you to check how much have you learnt and there are weekly tests so now at the completion of my course, I stand confident for all competition and I will clear my forthcoming examination.

The infrastructure, hostels, mess, grounds, sports facilities, teachers every thing was very good. As I have stayed in the hostel for the first time in my life, the experience was very good.

Yes, after taking coaching from Minerva I feel confident for the upcoming exam as I was able to clear my basics regarding each subject. Yes I think I made right choice of coming to this academy and taking coaching.

Yes I will definitely recommend Minerva Academy to all the other aspiring candidates and to all my friends, who are planning to join the defence forces and giving the exam like, CDS, NDA, CPF, ACI,TA.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments