Monday, November 3, 2014

Vaibhav Goyal

State/City: Haryana, Ambala
SSB Center & Course: TES

The Minerva Academy taught me to very natural and the way you are is the perfect one. No one is intelligent or active from his birth, but the teachings given to him matters a lot. The cooperation by the faculty members is the best thing I experienced in my last 10days. It is the best place to learn and to achieve something (goal) in your life.

I am so confident now that I can speak any where confidently. On the very first day, I was so nervous in going to stage and to give a speech but, on the last day I can say that, I have overcome the fear of stage. All thanks to Ranjit Bajaj sir who told us how to be on the stage & what factors are affecting you, when you are one the stage. On the very first day, my W.A.T & T.A.T were worst and did not had any imagination but, Oberoi sir helped & motivated us so much and now I can say that I have developed imagining power.

Hostel was too good, just like room. I didn’t even felt for a single day that I have come somewhere away from my home. Mess’s food was too good, It was just like home. The cooperation by the members working  in the mess was so good. Grounds and sports facilities are so awesome. Even in my school days I never had the opportunity to play so many games, I felt like it was just a life time experience. The classrooms, environment & surroundings are too good.

Yes, I do believe that I made the right choice coming to Minerva Academy. I think it was the best decision in my life. I am confident now that I can give a great competition to myself at the SSB. I believe that now I can make it at my first attempt.

Yes, I will be recommending others for the Minerva Academy even I have already recommended 2-3 fo my friends. One of them has decided to come to Minerva Academy next month for SSB & PABT. It is the best place to learn and to apply.

Special thanks to Ranjit Sir, who made me to be self confident person, always learn from one’s mistakes was the ultimate truth. Thanks to Oberoi sir who motivated all of us & I was able to bring out the hidden talent in me.
Thanks to all the faculty members for their co-operation and help they did.
Jai Hind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments