Saturday, November 1, 2014

ASHUTOSH MAURYA

State/City: Uttar Pradesh, Raibareli
SSB Center & Course: UES 24

I love the dedication, discipline and spirit of all the teaching and non teaching staff who inculcate the needed confidence for SSB. The Golden rules of Lt. Col. Deols are the best for group discussion, indoor planning, outdoor planning, speech and personal interview. The infrastructure here is the most valuable asset to explain the concept of SSB is worth. Last but not the least,I just love Minerva Academy.

Before joining Minerva , I was a common boy but in these 10 days a huge change took place in me, i.e. logical and national thinking, self confidence, a way to conduct and express, higher moral values, social responsibility and physical endurance. In a nut shell, a totally changed personality.

Academy infrastructure is one of the best in India unlike other training institutes. I spend the best 10 days of my life here. It was like something special in my life. Everything is perfect.

Yes, I am confident in my upcoming SSB interview. I feel proud being MINERVAN and appreciate myself to make this choice.

Obviously I recommend each and everyone who will be appearing for SSB in my contact.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments