Saturday, November 1, 2014

MUKESH SINGH MAHAR

Course: NDA
State/City: Pithoragarh (U.K)

The staff, teachers, hostel facilities & food all these I love about Minerva Academy.

I am feeling very good after coaching & I learn many things like how to live with other society of boys & many other things in subjects like Math, English and Humanity.

The academy infrastructure is good hostel is full of facilities like fans proper bed almirah etc. Mess is like we eat food in our home. Grounds are good, we all played there after our classes, we play different types of games like football, cricket, volleyball, table tennis etc. The classroom is nicely decorated with thought of big persons army etc. There are A.C & fans  also available in classrooms. This is made in a very peaceful place. The environment is good.

Yes of course after taking coaching from Minerva Academy I’m feeling very confident & I’m sure that I passed this exam next time in September.

Yes, I recommend Minerva Academy to other Aspiring Candidates.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments