Saturday, November 1, 2014

ROHIT KAALAS

State/City: Haryana
SSB Center & Course: TES Indian Army Engg.

I love the staff of Minerva Academy, with their life they are base of Indian Armed Forces. Their speeches make confidence in a person.

I was with confidence to join army, but I did not know how to face it. Now I feel if I didn’t come here, then there is no chance for me to become an officer. There is great change in my thinking, behavior, confidence of situations.

The infrastructure of the academy is prefect. We were living in hostel like we're living in an army camp, 70 people from all over the India. Mess of academy is very good, food given to us was healthy, the environment is also good. It’s my first chance to see so many people  go to serve their life for Armed forces. I will not forget this in my life.

Yes, I am feeling confident now. I will brake all the stops in my life. It was my best choice, I am getting greater than my thought about it.

Yes, I recommend Minerva Academy to other aspiring candidates. I will also tell to my friends who have aim to join the Armed Forces.

“THANKS MINERVA
YOU ARE THE BEAT”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments