Monday, November 3, 2014

CHETAN SINGH

Course: NDA
Duration: 8 weeks
State/City: Rajasthan

♦ The best thing I love Minervacademy is hard working classes, All staff in this academy is very good.They teach very well and in understanding manner. All facilities are present. Sports facilities are also very good. So many games are here anything we want to play. Most I love about this academy that all staff motivate the students.

♦ I feel very happy and I am confident that this time I will definitely clear my NDA exam. Best thing I learn “A Minervan does not lie, cheat or steal or tolerate those who do”. This line I do not forget in my life. Honestly the academy is best in the world. And I am very happy that I got this opportunity that I read in this academy.
  • Hostel – A++
  • Mess – A+++
  • Sports – A+++
  • Ground – A+
  • Classrooms – A+++
All are excellent, all facilities are awesome, tremendous.

♦ Surely, I am confident for my upcoming exam because in two months I do hard work, Teachers motivated me for bright future and when I take Ranjit sir class ( Current affairs) I become full confident.

♦ Ranjit Sir inspired all the students for his motivational speech. Yes, I think this is my right choice by coming to Minerva academy for coaching.

♦ Yes, my cousin brother this year he is in 12th class, but next year if he chooses a profession (NDA). He told me that he also wants to in NDA and then I definitely recommend Minerva Academy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments