Monday, November 3, 2014

Pravesh Ahlawat

State/City: Haryana, Kurukshetra
SSB center & Course: Allahabadh CDS (IMA-138)

At Minerva Academy I met a number of people from different states and most of them are my friends now. Minerva Academy has provided us a platform for motivation to achieve your dreams. The teachers here are capable enough to motivate every part of yours and fill you with a will power and sharpen your determination so that combining your dedication with all their teachings you could achieve your aim. They have provided us all the practical training, the ideas that could really strike to your mind. A special thanks to Mani sir and Ranjit sir.

I am more focussed, more determined, motivated, confident, after these 10 days. All my fears are gone, all my doubts are cleared. I have found the ultimate goal of my life. Many good habits I have in calculated in myself like early to rise and exercise daily. Puncutality and its importance in life. I find myself more confident, improved, concentrated.

Minerva has a good infrastructure. The hostel are comfortable and healthy to live. You are provided with every facility required. The Mess Staff is good and food provided is sufficiently healthy. I have enjoyed here a lot with all the sports facilities available, the football ground and table tennis that I played the most. The classrooms are good and environment friendly. If anybody wishes to be in armed forces he should go through all these.

Yes I feel confident about my upcoming SSB. Special thanks to Minerva Academy staff that they have taught us so well that we don’t have doubts that are general cause of one’s failures in SSB. Yes I think I made a perfect choice by opting Minerva as the knowledge I gained here would have never been gained elsewhere around or with books. I am proud to be a Minervian.

Yes I would definitely recommend Minerva to every candidate around me. If one wishes freely to be an officer in armed forces he must train his brain and how to train your brain you are taught here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments