Monday, November 3, 2014

Ritesh Dhundhuani

State/City: Bihar, Patna
SSB Center & Course: Varanasi, AFCAT

Everythig there is nothing is particular, it is like a body in which you can’t distinguish between parts, you need every part to function nicely. So all the things, all the time in these 10days (24x7). I have learnt is really wonderful, and would always give me a sense of immense pleasure, while recollecting these memories. Thankyou everyone here, from the bottom of my heart. Jai Hind!!

I could find many changes in these 10days. Speaking on the stage, was one of them which has troubled me in the past but no more. I have even learnt the principles and the basics required to develop my personality. I have become more confident and determined towards my goal.

All the amenities here are very nicely designed and helps us to improve ourselves. All the support staff are excellent and are always helpful.

100% without any doubt. I am more enthralled now and would try to recollect and apply every principle 
which I have learnt in these 10 days. I am really proud to be a Minervan.

Yes, I would share my experience to all the near and dear ones, So that any one interested in armed forces, as a career, to get a better guidance and the best place is here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments