Saturday, November 1, 2014

Ankit Chopra

State/City: Punjab, Mohali

I love the ideology of Minerva Academy the way they relate the situations and instead of grasping it has made me understand what things should be kept in mind for SSB and also interviews are for life time.

Changes:
  1. Practical knowledge is increased
  2. Confident
  3. Made aware of my weaknesses
  4. Friendly nature
  5. On stage fear, physically, mentally more fit now
 ♦ Academy’s infrastructure is absolutely cool as it is situated in the green lands of Punjab. Here environment helps us with cool mind and classrooms are very spacious and we never felt suffocated.

Absolutely I made a very right choice by coming here. Now I know what is going to happen in SSB. And further it will help one me many other ways of my life. I guess my personality has transformed.

Yes I will recommend Minerva for aspiring candidates and also the students who need personality development. These 10days course is really effective. After 10days its all of a new beginning in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments