Monday, November 3, 2014

Deepak Jangid

Course: NDA
Duration: 8 Weeks
State/City: Jaipur, Rajasthan

I love the surroundings and environment that they have created for us so that we can feel comfortable living far our home. Also I like the management of this academy and all the admins are very co-operative.

I feel quite confident after coaching from here and I learn how to live in discipline which is essential for an officer’s life. All my doubts regarding every exam of UPSC now has been cleared and now I can move with full confidence towards my aim.

Here, everything is perfect and they treated us like we are living in our own house. Hostel facility is too good and good fresh. Tasty and healthy food is provided here and with huge two grounds where we can play all types of games and a good air conditioned class rooms are provided with 24 hours study facility.

Yes, I feel quite confident and I am sure that I will clear my NDA exam. It was my right choice to coming in to Minerva and Now I am physically as well as mentally fit for my upcoming exam.

Off course, I will because many of the people doesn’t know where they have to go for coaching for UPSC exams and I will recommend all these people who really want to become an officer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments