Saturday, November 1, 2014

AJIT PRIYATOSH BISWAL

State/City: Bhubaneswar, Odisha
SSB Center & Course: NDA – 133

First thing I love about Minerva academy is that it has produced my ideal hero PVC captain Vikram Batra PVC flight office Nirmal Jeet Singh Sekhon.

Here in Minerva academy all the knowledge implanted to us not only for SSB, But also for whole life in Indian armed forces. I made so many friends in 10 days almost each candidate.

Before coming here I was lacking confidence for GD and had no knowledge for GTO tasks. After going from here I knew that these things are not going to bother me anymore. I have opened up completely.

Academy infrastructure is compact and diverse.  Planed obstacle courses, nicely equipped classrooms etc. all that is required for office candidates.

Yes, I am feeling very confident and strong about my coming SSB. It’s like Minerva academy has put me in such position, that someday on the other the SSB is going to recommend me.

This is best decision I could have taken in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments