Saturday, November 1, 2014

Student Feedback Page 22

Ankur Sabharwal

State/City: Shimla, H.P

I will do recommend Minerva to other aspiring candidates as the experience and innovated ideas you people have of teaching, others don’t.

Ankit Chopra

State/City: Punjab, Mohali

I will recommend Minerva for aspiring candidates and also the students who need personality development. These 10days course is really effective. After 10days its all of a new beginning in my life.

Amandee Pahwa

State/City: Himachal Pradesh, Kangra
SSB Center & Course: Allahbad, CDS-1, 2014

Minerva is always giving 200% effort through the course 24x7, with its unique and fundamental codes which makes me proud on my decision to join the academy. I love that they work on the principle”There is no shortcut” for teaching their students”

Adarsh Suryavanshi

Course: CDS
Duration: 8 Weeks
State/City: Faizabad, Uttra Pradesh

Environment and surroundings are really outstanding and provide a very good routine to aspirants of armed forces to keep up with the hectic schedules at NDA or IMA.

ABHISHEK RAI

Course: AFCAT
Duration: 4 Weeks
State/City: Chandigarh

♦ The hostels (classroom, mess, teachers but the most lovable thing is the exposure you get here. They people come from different parts of the country with different back grounds, different cultures and you get to interact with the people. You make friends. You get to learn many things. And this helps in shaping your personality.

MAHESH M.B

State/City: Karnataka, Belgaum
SSB Center & Course: UES

The best part of Minerva academy is it is not just coaching for SSB It is coaching for life. The major thing which I learnt here is importance of honesty. I just want to say irrespective to result  in the SSB I will always follow whatever I have learned here till the end of my life and always keep the Minerva Code in my mind at every juncture in my life.

ARADHYAY SEWAL

Course: NDA
Duration: 4 weeks
State/City: Nahan (H.P)

Infrastructure is good lecture hall is well maintained, cleaned, air conditioned of full silence and good for studies. A good amount of material related to defense along with broad and bright pictures are there on the walls to encourage the students that what they are preparing for. No such hidden things are kept for them.

AJIT PRIYATOSH BISWAL

State/City: Bhubaneswar, Odisha
SSB Center & Course: NDA – 133

First thing I love about Minerva academy is that it has produced my ideal hero PVC captain Vikram Batra PVC flight office Nirmal Jeet Singh Sekhon.

KARAN DEEP

State/City: Jamnagar, Gujarat
SSB Center & Course: SSB (NDA)

Everything the ambience, the teachers, the friends I made, the infrastructure and the most important of all the cooperative staff.

SAMABH SHARMA

State/City: Rajasthan, Jodhpour
SSB Center & Course: SSB Allahabad, CDS course

Mess food has crossed all bounds of expectations. I never believed I could find such excellent food in mess but I was proved wrong, Minerva mess is awesome. Grounds are lush green & sports facilities abundant. It has a calm environment & army classrooms just prefect!!
 
Previous Page                                                                                                          Next Page
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments