Monday, November 3, 2014

GAURAV KUMAR

Email: g.k.vash3996@gmail.com
State/City: Meerut, U.P
SSB Center& Course: Allahbad, TES

♦ Most premiere institute or academy of SSB coaching. Highly experienced faculty members. Teaches a student in systematic manner. Remove all doubts and friendly.

♦ I can see there is a drastic change in lifestyle and my attitude. It also enhanced my confidence level and has cleared all of my doubts so that I can face SSB confidently.

♦ All the things in Minervacademy are appreciable. It was an awesome experience of my life. Special the information through cutting of newspaper is fabulous way of teaching or gaining knowledge.

♦ By all means I am confident for my SSB interview and I am sure that I will definitely get commission.

♦ Yeah, my choice to coming to Minervacademy was right. It has developed my life style and definitely will help me in attain my goal of life. Thanks to Minerva academy.

♦ Of course I will recommend the entire students who are in need of ssb coaching. And after the success I will promote this academy for my success. But I think this academy does not need any advertisement as its reputation is already so high. Because of its appreciable work it has done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments