Saturday, November 1, 2014

Student Feedback Page 23

Madan Sharma

State/City: Kerala, Kochi
SSB Center & Course: HET

♦ I love Minerva Academy for the standards, they have not compromised for making profit. We got 10days extensive training here, our instructors had not left any stone unturned in guiding & instructing us. We all have been given chance to express our selves. Weather somebody is weak in English or fluent our staff has not left any body. Every body was given equal chances. Minerva rocks.

Kiran Sreekantan

State/City: Trivandrum, Kerala
SSB Center & Course: CDSE – NA

♦ I love everything about Minerva Academy. It is the best experience in my life. I have never made this many friends in one place before. The coaching staff are the best. In college and school, I won’t be able to sit in a class for more than 30 minutes without sleeping. Here I didn’t even know that a whole day have passed by.

Ishanne Chandhuji

State/City: Howrah, West Bengal

♦ I after having seen such a brilliant atmosphere and such experienced and veteran faculty members and having witnesses their effective teaching methodology, would naturally recommend this institution to any other candidate aspiring to being an officer in any field of profession, whatsoever. I think this institution is the best of its kind in their field of training.

Harsh Yadav

State/City: Jaipur, Rajasthan
SSB Center & Course: NDA, TET – 32

♦ The main change is confidence & English speaking. Earlier I have a stammering, but when I came to Minerva Academy, I can easily talk with other in English and I can speak very confidently and loudly in GD/speech. Now I do not fear about obstacles and I like monkey crawling very much. 

Harcharan Singh

State/City: Punjab, Ludhiana
SSB Center & Course: Dehradun, AFCAT

♦ First of all the environment in which coaching is provided is the best environment for coaching. Staff and faculty is so devoted that enthsiastic which helps in easy learning and building the morale of candidates.

Dieaker Chandel

Course: NDA
Duration: 12 weeks
State/City: Solan, H.P

I like the academy’s infrastructure. All the facilities hostel, mess, grounds, sports classrooms, environment & surroundings are appreciable. Specially mess and sports facilities are very good. I like the mess standard.

Deepak Jangid

Course: NDA
Duration: 8 Weeks
State/City: Jaipur, Rajasthan

Here, everything is perfect and they treated us like we are living in our own house. Hostel facility is too good and good fresh. Tasty and healthy food is provided here and with huge two grounds where we can play all types of games and a good air conditioned class rooms are provided with 24 hours study facility.

Chetan M. Rao

State/City: Karnataka
SSB Center & Course: Gandhinagar AE(L) / AFCAT 1 2014

The amount of boarding and friends that I made here. Almost feels like a home away from a home and wouldnever have in a million years unimagined that I’ll have so much fun here.

Ashutosh Gujjar

Course: NDA
Duration: 4 Weeks
State/City: Chandigarh

Minerva Academy creates love for it by providing all the best facilities which are required for the coaching for NDA.  Appropriate notes, data, synopsis are provided for the best of the students for theirnexminations.

Anpan S. Kahlon

State/City: Punjab, Jalandhar

The thing which I tried to improve and was still trying for the past 5-6 years this academy did it in 10days.
I think I made the BEST DECISION by joining Minerva.
Previous Page                                                                                                          Next Page
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments