Monday, November 3, 2014

SATYENDRA KR YADAV

State/City: West Bengal
SSB Center & Course: Allahabad, CDS - 2014

♦ I love Minervacademy each and every thing such as way of teaching, discipline, and behavior of teachers, guards and mess.

♦ Before I came here I am not speak loudly even I have ability to speak English, but here I broke the barrier of hesitation due to Minervacademy.

♦ The entire infrastructure very good especially those collection lines which are written everywhere in hostel impressed me.

♦ I am very much confident to go my ssb interview, Yes Sir no doubt. Select right choice to come Minerva academy to coaching.

♦ Yes, sir, if those candidates made their future in defense, of course I recommend candidates go coaching in Minerva academy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments