Saturday, November 1, 2014

GURVINDER SINGH

Course: NDA
Duration: 4 weeks
State/City: Ambala, Haryana

I love academy guidance, motivation by Ranjit Sir, sports facilities and very good administration. I also like the library facility givr=en to the students.

The best thing about Minerva Academy is an overall personality development. I feel very confident about my personality. It is a great experience to stay with students from even extreme parts of India. I learned how to interact with others, be confident about myself. I was very poor in humanities & current affairs, but now both of these subjects are good to me.

I think the infrastructure is very good. Hostels, classrooms, mess and sports grounds are great. I think it’s a great step to provide a lecture hall for self study at evening, I really liked it. Mess is also very good.

Yes, I feel confident about my upcoming exam and I sure I will crack it. Yes, I think I made the right and the best choice by coming to Minerva Academy for coaching.

Yes, I would recommend Minerva Academy to others aspiring candidates. Even I will surely be back in Minerva Academy for SSB.

I am very much inspired and motivated by Ranjit Sir and I would like to thank him and all his faculty members.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments