Saturday, November 1, 2014

POOJA BATIA

State/City: Ludhiana, Punjab
SSB Center & Course: Bhopal, SSC (Edu)

Minerva Academy is one of the finest and best Academy I found. Where I enjoyed a lot and the way of teaching is very much different from all other Academy. I will say that this Academy proves that practical things teaches a lot rather than the theoretical one. This Academy removes the fears from life, I want to  one thing more that this training should not only for the SSB candidates or the competitive exams, but this should be for all because his training will helps a lot in our daily life also.

I feel I can do everything and remove the shyness from mind, and one thing more I know that you have to try once  time everything.

Academy infrastructure is good. Everything is very good.

Yes, really feel very much confident for my upcoming interview, and of course I found my lucky when I come here. I learnt a lot of things, many of the lessons which give to me, I am going by taking them all and so that I can do my best in my interview.

No doubt behind this question I already said that if this academy allows for all the students which are want appearing for SSB / Competitive exam so I’m surely recommending them to make their life better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments