Saturday, November 1, 2014

Harcharan Singh

State/City: Punjab, Ludhiana
SSB Center & Course: Dehradun, AFCAT

First of all the environment in which coaching is provided is the best environment for coaching. Staff and faculty is so devoted that enthsiastic which helps in easy learning and building the morale of candidates.

Now I can speak in front of people without hesitation and with full confidence. Know how to participate of group discussions and delivery speeches spontaneously. Change in attitude towards various problems.

Every faculty provided by Minerva Academy was the best and lived up to the expectation of me. Discipline and proper time management is on the top of all.

Yes, I am confident now to appear in SSB. I made a right choice by joining this esteemed and prestigious academy.

Yes, I will surely recommend this academy to all other candidates.

Thank you to all members of Minerva Academy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments