Saturday, November 1, 2014

Ankur Sabharwal

State/City: Shimla, H.P

Funny atmosphere of learning, experienced teachers and guides, Food.
Changes are:-
  1. I am trying to take into considerations facts more while making decisions.
  2. knows how to respond i.e the approach in responding something, there is a change in that.
  3. More confident while speaking now.
Everything was f9, food was really good.

There is increase in my confidence in me as I know now what are my mistakes and will try to improve them in coming month or two. Minerva Academy told me what I am, what I can become and how I can do it.

Yes, I will do recommend Minerva to other aspiring candidates as the experience and innovated ideas you people have of teaching, others don’t.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments