Saturday, November 1, 2014

Adarsh Suryavanshi

Course: CDS
Duration: 8 Weeks
State/City: Faizabad, Uttra Pradesh

The best part of coaching at Minerva is that it provides or establishes a platform for students to meet the candidates from different parts of country. It provides a chances to learn various learning techniques.

Coaching at Minerva was a learning outcome and I have learnt here the discipline and my even traits or faults in me. Apart from this academics was a real worth and credit goes to the faculty of Minerva.

Environment and surroundings are really outstanding and provide a very good routine to aspirants of armed forces to keep up with the hectic schedules at NDA or IMA.

I am definitely sure about clearance of my examination. Before coming to academy I was bit doubtful but after leaving from here I have gained confidence and find the right path to success.

Yes, definitely I would suggest the candidates who are aspiring for armed forces must be here for once. It will boost confidence level and those are poor in language or in academics can excel after learning from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments