Monday, November 3, 2014

Chetan M. Rao

State/City: Karnataka
SSB Center & Course: Gandhinagar AE(L) / AFCAT 1 2014

The amount of boarding and friends that I made here. Almost feels like a home away from a home and wouldnever have in a million years unimagined that I’ll have so much fun here. The stave contrast you’ll feel from the first day to the last day is very usable and just wish I had one extra day here.

I feel more confident about the SSB. All the prejudice  I had about the procedure of selection are gone and now have a clear clarity of thought that I once never did. I now know and understand and all my weaknesses and most importantly knew how to overcome them.

I was very surprised, quite pleaseatly that the academy had such top class infrastructure. Everything is clean, hygienic and had absolutely no problems. All needs were catered to  and was even got a tab from the medical store on demand. So all is all top class.

Yes, I definitely feel more confident and definitely feel that I’ll snatch away my mission. And I definitely made the best possible choice.

I most certainly would, without a doubt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments