Saturday, November 1, 2014

Madan Sharma

State/City: Kerala, Kochi
SSB Center & Course: HET

♦ I love Minerva Academy for the standards, they have not compromised for making profit. We got 10days extensive training here, our instructors had not left any stone unturned in guiding & instructing us. We all have been given chance to express our selves. Weather somebody is weak in English or fluent our staff has not left any body. Every body was given equal chances. Minerva rocks.

♦ Before coming here I used to think that, what aa things would be happening in SSB. I was really not at all aware of. But after being here for 10days, now I can say with confidence that there is no rocket science behind SSB. I got confidence of speaking on stage. I got the ways how we should behave during GD’s. And many more things, which cannot be expressed in words. I am Minervian for life.

♦ About academy’s infrastructure, we got PVC Captain Vikram Batra hostel. I find this hostel one of the best hostel with all the facilities available. Fans, coolers, charging points, lockers, cushions etc absolutely A1. About food, its awesome, No one can ever criticize the food provided here of high standards. We have got very good ground for playing the games and finally class room with projectors again of high level.

♦ Yes, I am very confident that I will make it and off course this is one of the best decision of my life I have taken by going to Minerva.
BEST  ACADEMY IN INDIA

♦ I would definitely recommend my friends & my family members to be part of our Minerva Family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments