Saturday, November 1, 2014

HIMANSHU GANGWAR

State/City: U.P / Bareilly
SSB Center & Course: Coiambtore / T.E.S

I love Minerva Academy because this academy is very good and my father and uncle were also getting training in this academy and infrastructure of this academy is very good.

My changes after 10 days at Minerva Academy are: I am also hedicated student, but I come Minerva Academy this problem is fully solved and now I speak well.

The Academy infrastructure hostel, mess, grounds, sports facilities, classroom, environment and surroundings are very good.

My right choice by coming to Minerva Academy for coaching because my father and my uncle were also getting coaching from Minerva Academy and now my father is a commander in Indian Navy and my uncle is also a commander in Indian Navy. So this academy is my first choice.

I recommend Minerva Academy to other aspiring candidates because the infrastructure of this academy is awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments