Monday, November 3, 2014

Mithun Nandi

Course: CDS
Duration: 4 Weeks
State/City: Kolkatta

♦ First and most important the resources available here are ample and the academy has a very nice learning atmosphere. As far the syllabus for my course i.e. CDSE the study material provided is very nice package for the preparation of exam. As for facilities of the academy are concerned, they are well experienced and dedicated towards the queries of the student.

After coming here, I got a new dimension for the preparation for my examination. The thing which I think is the most important for cracking the examination, that I learned from here is that “IN UPSC IT DOES NOT MATTERS HOW MANY QUESTIONS YOU ATTEMPT, THE THING WHIOCH MATTERS IS THAT HOW MANY QUESTIONS YOU LEAVE.” (UPSC mein yeh mayne nahin rakhts kit um kitne question karte ho, kitne question chodte ho mayne rakhta hain).

♦ I am now quite comfortable with my weaks (Humanities and English). Now, the rest depends on my efforts and dedication for the preparation of exam. I am quite happy that now I am in a condition to answer about 16 questions out of 20 correctly of INDIAN POLITY(which plays a major role in G.S paper). Earlier, I was able to answer about 5 to 6 out of 20.

♦ This academy a lush green 10 acre campus with all the resources for the overall development of a candidate. As far as the fooding is concerned the food is heaven in comparison to my college mess food.

♦ I am now confident for my exam. I feel that I have made a very right choice coming here. All the facilities (teaching and non-teaching) are very co-operative and ready to help at each and every time you approach them. I think I have made a very right decision coming here, because I think that if I would have gone anywhere else I would have struggled for such a fantastic environment.

♦ I would like to say that, if you want to keep your JOSH alive to join the Indian Defence Forces then you must join Minerva Academy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments