Monday, November 3, 2014

Anpan S. Kahlon

State/City: Punjab, Jalandhar

The environment provided by Minerva is the best and it lived upto its name but the best part is its faculty specially Money sir.

I always wanted to control my anger and improve my character and personality. The thing which I tried to improve and was still trying for the past 5-6 years this academy did it in 10days.

You really can’t complain about the infrastructure not only that you can’t complain about anything of this academy. These were the best 10days of my life.

I feel really confident about my upcoming interview because of the teaching & methods that the academy imparted in me. I think I made the BEST DECISION by joining Minerva.

I would not recommend but force them to join.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments